When it comes to laminations, less is more. In terms of epoxy that is. It's one of those learn as you go things. On the first lamination of the frames I used more than twice as much epoxy then on subsequent lamination's. I started using 1 ounce, and only laminated one frame. Way too much. So I stepped down to 20ml on a single frame member. Still too much. The problem was that is the smallest amount i can measure and mix properly. So I bought more clamps(I'm up to 10 now) and started laminating two at a time. Perfection reached. Not too much, and not too little. So I'm one step closer to a sailboat.With that here's a pic that my beautiful wife took.